Saturday, January 28, 2017

Post depression era (2013 - 2015) - Introduction


Booker is about my readings and my take on it.

The whole purpose of this blog is to gather the scattered thoughts about books of mine and bring it one place.

Now these books that I'm discussing are extremely vital to my life.

They depicts some readings I did during a period which is very significant for me. As the title says these readings were made during the post - depression era. (2013 - 2015)

Post - depression era is the time when I started studying Business Management at NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) and CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) which I really loved as field of study or as the core area of my knowledge and expertise for my professional life.

But this era had a slow growth in academic and in personal life due to the addictions made in the period prior to this.

During 2011 - 2013 like I said in my previous post which is related to study of law was filled with depression. So nothing good happened in my life.

But the slow-growth started occurring in the post depression which is 2013 - 2015 and during this period I managed to read some books.

These will be discussed in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment